An integrated creaser and folder
Performs both creasing and folding in a single pass.
Use as a stand alone creaser when folding is not required, and use as a perforator when creasing and folding are not required
Running at a maximum speed of 6000 sheets per hour when folding and 7,500 when crease only is used
Features a standard pull out extension that enables sheet sizes 210 - 1300mm in length
Morgana DigiFold Pro XL
Overcomes the problem of the ink and toner cracking
- Applies a crease that embosses the paper, embedding the ink / toner into the fibres of the stock
- The crease can then be folded to create a perfectly finished product
- The crease eliminates cracking
Handling curly paper
- Overcomes the problem of high toner fusion temperatures produced in digital printers that can cause stock to curl and prove difficult to feed in subsequent finishing procedure
- The heat reduces the moisture from the sheet resulting in curling paper
- The DigiFold Pro XL is equipped with a top feed auto vacuum feed technology specifically designed to handle the widest range of preprinted media.
The DigiFold Pro XL uses a unique air knife to separate the sheets and an automated vacuum belt to feed the sheets from an open designed feeder to combat the issues encountered with static.
Simple to use
- Fast automated set-up
- Enter the required fold type and sheet length
- Automatically sets the creasing and folding positions, speed, roller gap and feeder fan settings using a unique air knife for sheet separation.
Accurate sheet alignment for the perfect fold
The register table ensures that all sheets are correctly aligned before being creased and folded.
Full Cross Perforation and Perfect Binding creasing with Static Crease.
Digital Print Finishing for Digital Printers
Comments from our clients
Digital Finishing for a Digital Printing Service
Further to the improvement in turn-around times and the ability to crease and fold thicker substrates without the print job cracking, the requirement to have all operators multi-skilled on most aspects of the print room was important in the decision to choose the Morgana DigiFold Pro and the CardXtra business card cutting machines.
“It’s magnificent, the operators like using the device as it saves time and is easy to use”
Drew Sandford, Print Services Manager
University of Technology, Sydney
Digital Finishing for Direct Mail
“The ability to crease and fold digital print up to 6,000 sheets per hour without cracking while also saving time was a major consideration. The Morgana DigiFold Pro has saved us an arm and a leg.”
Rod Jones, Owner
Find out how the DigiFold XL Pro will improve the efficiency of your business and provide a professional finish to your printed products.
Contact us and we’ll send you the DigiFold Pro brochure and detailed specifications.
For more information, call Roy in Sydney Australia on 61 418 293 621